Become a Health Literacy Hero!
Provide a Conference Scholarship for only $135
The Health Collaborative seeks to deliver quality and affordable education. By administering scholarships, we can help make education even more accessible.
This sponsorship program gives sponsors the opportunity to not only market your product or brand, but also show your support and commitment to the profession. Through this sponsorship, The Health Collaborative provides the opportunity to offer scholarships to your in-house professionals or a community emerging leader.
Whether sponsors are looking to honor someone — past employee, industry icon, etc. — or support educational advancement within the industry, working with The Health Collaborative to administer a branded scholarship shows support of our collective mission of improving the health of our community.
Sponsors will strengthen their image and raise awareness of their brand (or an honoree) within the industry.
The Health Collaborative commits to:
• Create a customized, branded scholarship with eligibility criteria determined by the sponsoring company
• Create a branded online application
• Post scholarship information at healthcollaborative.net and sahealthliteracy.com, including a link to the sponsor’s website and brief company or brand description
• Brand, award, and publicize (via social media and email communication) the scholarship as the HLCON2019 Scholarship sponsored by [Sponsorsing company’s name], before, during, and after the TX Health Literacy Conference
• Company name listed on conference signs
• Share applicant names and contact information with permission
• Fully administer the scholarship. This includes:
- Create online scholarship application and submission process
- Collect completed applications
- Review applications
- Select scholarship recipient(s)
- Communicate with scholarship recipient(s) and applicants not selected
- Reimburse recipient expenses
- Recognize sponsor and recipient(s) at opening event
Sponsor commits to:
• Determine number of scholarships offered by your company
• Note any desired scholarship criteria. THC staff will confirm (sponsor can also leave the terms of the scholarship up to the Health Collaborative board of directors)
• Promote the scholarship opportunity through your marketing channels
• Fund the scholarship(s) at $135 per person
• Congratulate the recipient(s) Scholarships will be applied toward registration fees, airfare and/or accommodations. Sponsoring more than one scholarship does not provide added exposure (other than the extra gratitude from more attendees!)